Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Next Pitching Session & Early Schedule Overview

Next Pitching Practice:  Thursday, February 25, 6:00-8:00 at On Deck - Pitchers/Catchers working with Coach Mike. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR PLAYER TIMES. NOT EVERYONE WILL BE WORKING WITH MIKE THIS MONTH.


* Saturday, March 5, 4:45pm-6:00pm at Megaplex - Indoor Practice for whole team.

I have received practice dates from the Village for our team. Our practices will begin in early/mid April. MOST of our practice times/home dates will be on Tuesday's and Saturdays. There will be some deviations from this but most of our home/practice dates will be on these days. Also keep in mind we will have scrimmages/league games where we will be Visitors on other days. Once I have confirmed a few things I will get all the home dates out to everyone.

In an effort to maximize the usefulness of our indoor space, Coach Mike will only be working with about half of our players this month (Thursday, Schedule is below). If you have any questions about this please let me know. These pitcher/catcher session are very important. Please try to attend if at all possible and let me know if you cannot attend.

One final note is that if you have a conflict for the dates I sent regarding our tournaments please let me know. I will be registering for these very soon. Also, if you have not given the second payment of $300 please give me a check on Sunday.

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 6:00-8:00 @ On Deck

* Tony Lauciello, Lance Cardinal, Dennis Bresingham and Tyler Knight (6:00-8:00)pitch/catch

* Ryan Novak (6:00-7:00)

* Braden Timmons, Tim Prederdgast, Justin Davis (7:00-8:00)

No comments:

Post a Comment