Monday, August 2, 2010

Warriors 15U Team Being Formed

 If you didn't receive Dennis' email regarding the planned 15U Warrior team, please see below.  This site will become the site of the team, regularly updated with information you will need to know!

As some of you know, next year (2011) I will be managing the 15U Orland Park Warriors Baseball team.  This will be a Colt team and will likely play in SWILA Baseball League (http://swilabaseball.com/) which is made of of local Colt teams.  We will also pick up exhibition games and possibly a tournament or two. 

The total number of games to be played can be estimated at 20-25 games (16-18 league games) depending if do any tournaments.  We will have megaplex and batting cage time over the winter but with some kind of lesser commitment than this past year.  Something in the order of 1 hour a week of EITHER megaplex practice or batting cages.  In the spring we would have a regular practice schedule.  I'm working on a budget but I expect the financial commitment will be something less than this past year.

This will be a competitive environment where I hope to build on Glenn and Tim's foundation and successes.  I am working on confirming tryout dates for this team but have requested fields  on Saturday, August 21 and Sunday, August 22.  Once I have these dates confirmed I will send another note to everyone.

I hope to see everybody out at tryouts and please contact me if you have any questions.
Dennis Bresingham

dbresingham@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment