Saturday, October 24, 2009

Planning Ahead...from Coach Tim

I want to thank all of the parents for getting me their deposits and the birth ceritificates. It was a shame we only got one game in before winter, but I was glad to see the turnout and desire we have on the team to play baseball.


Looking ahead, I will be getting a notice from OYA to sign up for winter batting times. I will keep you posted.

With everyones deposit received, each of you only have $300 more to pay. I thought it might be easy on your pocketbook if you pay the remainder amount in 3 installments of $100. Please plan on paying OYA $100 on 11/15/2009, 12/15/2009 and 1/15/2010.  I will send out more instructions soon...I just wanted to put a bug in everyone's ear so you can begin to plan ahead. I'm hoping batting practice will start in early November so I can plan some dates around the 15th when I can collect payments.


Thanks and keep a light on for the trick and treaters

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment